WHAT’S THE BEST IPTV SERVICE IN THE MARKET | PROS N CONS KODI

Pros N Cons share the best paid iptv services available now. The best live tv addons for kodi, android boxes, fire tv stick, nvidia shield, etc.

1. Timothy Barnette says

I only want Encore Western channel anybody know a iptv that has it?

2. Marvel G says

what was the point of the video.. a waste.. I was hoping you gentlemen who are smarter than myself self would give a few recommendations

3. Tech Lucky says

How about you guys buy real mics.. And fucking try them all? Fucking stupid

4. CGhoopz1 says

which one is true HD?

5. Bill Foresman says

NitroTV SUCKS! Worst customer service, ever.

6. MrKamikaze364 says

limitless is the worst iptv..stay away

7. Daniel Rosario says

Can you tell me the best iptv for firer box and firer stick

8. Ivan Mendoza says

bro im looking for soccer package what do you recommend??

9. faithahora says

CNN is pure brainwashing propaganda as are 95% of all media for the globalists whose goal is to wipe out the middle class in America. look up the Bilderberg Group and globalists and agenda 21 .

10. Rob Thomson says

How about just telling us which ones suck? I want my5 minutes back.

11. Ken S says

i like how u guys didnt push any one but suggest to try which works for u

12. iMeMySelf says

The problem with cheap iptv services is they are scams. Often they are only up for 2-3 months and then they disappear. So you pay for a full year but it only works for 2-5 months..

13. alan thomson says

flawless IPTV service is the best out there for me

14. Phillip Potgieter says

I appreciate this video as well as some comments below on the various points since I have decided to purchase my first IPTV package yesterday……..we'll see how this goes. Thanks to all

15. Eythan Torres says

Forget the best iptv. I want to know these guys smoke connection. Lol

16. Anthony L. Douglas says

Pros n cons professional cons

17. Maria Gonzalez says

I know there are many out there but I would like to know the name because I would like to check to see which one is better for me, and I also would like one that has prerecorded shows, I can see when I want, this is more important than live tv but I would also like like live tv for my husband.

18. johnathan martinez says

How to become IPTV reseller and which company is the best to use as a reseller

19. Eric Martinez says

What is a good iptv for the following

HBO
    Showtime
    Shobox
    PPV boxing events
    Discovery
    National Geographic
    Only sport I care to watch is boxing. Ocasional mma.

20. Lyell Loyd says

I think the idea of trying each of them was a pretty smart idea. I think you have to put in a lot of research on your own to cater to your own needs. Why I am paying Cablevision $200 a month with NO extras NO movie channels? (Really $130 as part of the package. No DVR here on any of these? That's an extra cost too remember. And one for EACH TV? Gotta do my homework!

21. Pete295 says

After a couple of weeks of Nitro, I have to say, stay away. The idea is good but buffering and lag and flat out disconnects kill the product. Nice people too. very friendly but the product just isn't reliable at this time. Considering how much I despise the cable companies, I want IPTV to succeed.

22. Kevin Jerome says

You said in your video I can email you, but I do not see your email anywhere here. Please advise how I am able to email you directly. I am desperate and NEED your help badly. Thank you very much!

23. Paul Palmer says

You guys are funny. What are making this video for? Your advice is to try them all and pick the one you like best. Did we need you to tell us something so obvious? And I can't figure out what names you are using. You could offer an onscreen text for the names you mention. Your video is totally useless.

24. JoAnn Ellison says

What are the best IPTV services?

25. David Fearon says

WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT, YOUR TITLE SAYS "WHAT'S THE BEST IPTV SERVICE IN THE MARKET | PROS N CONS KODI" and then you are saying try them out, buffering is caused by low bandwidth and too much traffic, people just buy a internet package with very high upload speeds, that will eliminate buffering, simples.

26. SUBEVO66 says

Which package has OWN ( the USA version) ?? not the Canadian version.

27. Aryca Waller says

thanks for all the information that you give. I'm new to the streaming concept of watching TV. This is all very interesting.

28. Teddy Woodson says

Have either of you tried Vader Streams IPTV. It's a paid service just wondering your thought.

29. Andy Peguero says

a direct question to both of you and i could care less about what others say. What service would you recommend for live tv?

30. Martin Caprani says

they never recommended 1 IPTV service Dumb waste of time……… 🙁

31. DEREK CHAKA says

Yall actually never pick service cause you might be bias

32. Rene Osuna says

what do you have what's your favorite I have fire stick and streambox and I hate both

33. Franken Peter says

So we just cut the directv. Its was like $90 a month and we barely watched it. We were thinking that we were gonna get a ling box and try that out but we noticed that our xbox one had Sling on it. We have a Roku in the bedroom that we only used for Netflix. So my question is, if i have an xbox and roku already is there any need to get a streaming stick or Apple tv? Or since we already have devices that stream to the TV are we better off just getting SlingTV app? I mainly want live TV for sports. I dont watch episodes of anything. I just watch live tv. So the ESPNs,NFL Network, and FOX for live sports.

34. Poohwe Campbell says

this video was useless you didnt say nothing about any iptv except two

35. Olivio szeremeta says

Hi I'm thinking to buy Roku can you please tell me if channels on roku have subtitles .I mean the live channels.

36. Gregor Leask says

OTTTv is the best and cheapest iptv service there is and sports in full HD had it for 6 months now best thing ever hit up gen tech otttv