KODI 17.4 ARES WIZARD!! NEW Install (AUG 2017) BEST Builds, Repos & Addons. Easiest Setup Ever!!

KODI 17.4 ARES WIZARD!! NEW Install (SEPTEMBER 2017) BEST Builds, Repos & Addons. Easiest Setup Ever!!

➜ S U B S C R I B E ➜
————————————————————–
** If you Like This Video, hit the LIKE button!!
————————————————————–
** For those that have asked to donate a few coins to the channel:
PayPal Donation: **

– No Weblinks
– Step-by-step Tutorial
– XBMC / SPMC Best Builds
– Easiest Method Ever

NEW Source Link for Ares Wizard:

Alternate Source Link for Ares Wizard:

Get Kodi On Your Apple TV 4, iPhone or iPad Forever Without A Developer’s Account

Kodi 17.4 / 17.3 / 17.2 /17.1 Krypton is a new version. It has almost every movie and TV show ever made available. No need for downloading and/or watching ads – everything is streamed and ad-free.

Also includes Live TV, Free IPTV Stalker, TVAddons and Live Sports. Channels like: CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, CNN, C-SPAN, BBC, Bloomberg, PBS, Disney Channel, Nick Jr, Cartoon Network, Kodi Solutions, Bravo, Toon, TV Land, TNT, TMC, AMC, ASBYT, TBS, FX, Sci-Fi, Science, Discovery, NASA, History, Hallmark, Lifetime, Mystery, SoapNet, Romance, Shopping Network, MTV, Newtechevolution, Entertainment, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, ESPN

————————————–
– Gears of War
– The Black Box

————————————–
Best Add-ons included:
————————————–
– Covenant
– Stream All The Sources (SALTS)
– Elysium (Zen)
– Bob
– Maverick TV
– SportsDevil (Live Sports & PPV)
– Specto Fork
– 1Channel
– IceFilms
– 3 Amigos
– Project Free TV
– TV4ME
– TeeVee
– dexterTV
– Marvin
– NJM Soccer
– MoneySports
– UK Turk Playlists
– Super Favorites

Best kodi build 2017, best kodi build september 2017, kodi best builds 2017, kodi best builds september 2017, kodi addons 2017, best kodi build ever, kodinolimits, best kodi build of all time, top kodi addon 2017, live tv kodi, best kodi live tv addons, best build for fire stick 2017, best fire stick build september 2017, best iptv 2017, kodi sports, sports on kodi, fire stick sports, kodi on firestick, fire stick kodi, live tv on kodi, kodi movies addons, october 2017, kodi live iptv addons 2017 computer hardware & software.

——————————————————————————–
Related Links:

Kodi or XBMC

Install NO LIMITS Magic v7.7 Build – Best Kodi Build Ever by KodiNoLimits

1. Lisa Apollo says

Like it!! ?????
    Excellent tutorial. Very easy to install.

2. Nick Clark says

KODI NO LIMITS:
    Im downloading a pulse build and its going SLOWWWWWW any ideas why???
    I tested my internet speed and am getting around 70 down and 18 to 20 up

3. lajuan hawkins says

Can I add NFL gamepass

4. Antoinette Williams says

it's soo many things to get movies N live t.v. I'm confused???

5. Susan Murry says

Hello, I haven't been able to install ares wizard for the last three weeks. Did the URL change? It keeps saying no repository installed? Thanks

6. Vojkan Vojkan says

How to set it subtitle on the kodi no limits? Thank you

7. Ed Harrison says

How can I add 17.4 to my build? Thanks Ed

8. Tony Jungweber says

anyone else having issues with Kodi and Terraium tv???

9. Peter Conelli says

None of the ad dons work very frustrating using 17.3 or 17.4

10. THERIPPER216 says

When I try to install an add on in the area wizard home page it keeps saying error no address associated with host name

11. Aliby7509 says

Dang got to Install from zip fill . Repository.aresproject-0.0.8.zip hit Ok FAIL TO INSTALL?

12. Glynn Scott says

yvm for showing on how to put it in

13. MIKE KAY says

I did everything then a pop said couldnt connect to network server.What now?

14. Genell Davis says

I'm new 2 Kodi so I have questions. A. After installing kodi no limits builds couldn't stream kids movies or certain movies in general it kept saying error. Then it also said turn notifications (but I it auto update on it's own) Then I read update Vr no limits magic & a lot buffing 2, Why??? B. Tell me the difference between Kodi builds w/addons or just addons & ares wizards? I'm asking bc I'm newbie C. Can I have both or choose? There r so many choices & updates. Confuse, Please help?

15. The Ark says

Used to be. There is an issue with Pulse CCM installing.

16. Calibulrdr says

Hi ,I have installed the last few No Limits versions without incident.I tried to install the v7.5 last night on the Kodi fork FTG.I actually have installed it before ,but accidentally deleted it. The FTG install and the build install both worked as usual ,but after the force close and restart the build was not there,just a gray screen? I tried to install it several times using both fresh installs of FTG ,and the No Limits v7.5,fresh install and the same thing happened. I have installed plenty of builds and atleast the last 3 versions of your build ,addons wizards ,so I think I have some experience,but this problem is baffling.I tried to install the v7.5 from all 3 servers over a clean FTG install 3 seperate times with the same results? I think you guys and gals do a great job and your builds are my favorite,but wonder why we have to re install a new version almost weekly ,if not every few days?By the way I used the 17.3 version on the latest FTG APK and tried the FTG from there website and also from other sources like droid buddy 2,and still got the gray screen upon reboot instead of my build. It sometimes just went back to the FTG icon in my ES File Explorer.I know something downloaded by the extra space used on my Nvidia Shield . Any suggestions ,and also is there a way to go back to the version 6.5 or an earlier versions as I like the artwork on some better than others ? Thanks and keep up the great work,but am still curious why a new version comes out so often.I have seen Kodi go from Jarvis 16.1 to 17.0,and up the line to v17.3 in just a few weeks,and now v17.4,and rumors of v18.0. Why are these versions changing almost on a daily basis? I used Kodi 16.1 for like 2 years until these 17.whatever versions came out and each one needs new repos,build and version updates,and they seem to get worse with each update. Hope you can sort this out as I have exhausted all other resources I have for help….Thanks again.

17. Aaron Dymek says

Ok so I used the misfits build and now skynet won't work

18. Franchesca Croft says

Brilliant video! thank you

19. Andre Patrick says

HI,

If I install multiple builds, how do I go from one to the other?

20. Michael Stevenson says

can i install ares first from a new kodi install ?

21. S Santana says

I tried to many times and i couldn't install it, I did step by step and nothing.. Help please

22. unknown says

It's telling me not connected

23. Jonathan conwell says

Are there any one click and play builds

24. Mickey G says

thanks toots!

25. Zoe Rodriguez says

Hi I just have a question it's my first fire stick and I'm wondering if there is a add on for just news or all the local Channels from Los Angeles California mainly the news and spectrum

26. gmoneyga84 says

Is Kodi off line? cant get anything to play on any add on– everything comes up NO STREAM AVAILABLE  even on stuff Ive already watched

27. Ryan Weaver says

What's the best build to use out of all of these ?

28. Derek pegram says

hey when i click on civil war krypton or any of the builds, i get a message saying NOT A VALID ZIP FILE…any ideas why?

29. Jimmy Bryant says

I like this video???

30. John Wissinger says

Why do your icons say 17.4 yet everything you are showing is for 17.3?

31. Robert Mi says

Can you explain what a build is?

32. Ghost Bear85 says

Best tutorial I've used! Loving the Ares Wizard!

33. silisia1 says

Forget kodi,waste of time,,,check out terrarium TV on firestick, ,or mobdro way better than shitty kodi,,,,,,how can u enjoy kodi when TV providers are out to shut it down????…

34. jummy fleury says

Is there a new Chappie Build 17.4 version yet?

35. jummy fleury says