HOW TO GET FREE IPTV LINKS EVERY DAY FOR FREE – ALL WORLD TV CHANNELS – WORKING 100%

—————————————-­—————————————-­——–

—————————————-­—————————————-­——–
hello my friends in this video i will show you how to get free iptv links every day for free like usa and uk channels and more

the site :

—————————————-­—————————————-­——–

►if you like my work please like and comment!!

—————————————-­—————————————-­——–

1. Shaik Ayub says

It is asking username and password when opened with vlc player. Please provide. Waiting for you

2. Fjdjd Cjd says

when i tried this, every channel had a message pop up saying "this input can't be opened" or something like that. Does that mean all the channels were dead? are there any other places i can get up to date links?

3. aproximatery says

Good work, I have a question! Is there a way to watch these programs in the smart tv? such as IPTV Application

4. Andrew Marshall says

can u help me plz the red button bulid is going no more plz can u help me find a bulid of something that like or a nice looking skins that got all the new addon or something that got addon on and I can get more addon to put on it thanks very much mate tar keep the videos coming hope to hear from you soon thanks

5. Kenny Winder says

can you get boomerang network to

6. Andrew Marshall says

nice one plz put it in a repo so everyone can get it thanks keep the videos coming keep the good work that u do for kodi as well ok thanks mate I wood love iptv stalker with all sky channels and all the USA channels like all hbo star show case and all the other channels you get it hard trying to copy the videos can't work waiting for heart bypass or a new heart thanks mate keep the videos coming i might get it one day thank again tar