BEST KODI 17.4 BUILD!! (August 2017) BEST Kodi Addons Working & Exodus Update *XENON* Complete Setup

BEST KODI 17.4 BUILD!! (September 2017) BEST Kodi Addons Working & Exodus Update *XENON* Complete Walkthrough & Setup.

➜ S U B S C R I B E ➜
————————————————————–
** If you Like This Video, hit the LIKE button!!
————————————————————–
** For those that have asked to donate a few coins to the channel:
PayPal Donation: **
————————————————————–

The Most Powerful Build with Best Wizard for KODI 17.4 Krypton

UNLOCK ★KODI NO LIMITS★ FULL POTENTIAL!!!

– Full video review of the Best Kodi Build.
– Has great content with All of the Top Kodi Addons you need
– Watch Top Movie, TV Shows & Live Sports Addons & Repos
– Powerful and Full Featured Build
– Easy to Install with Step by Step Directions
– Works on any device: Android Boxes, FireStick, Fire TV Stick, iOS devices, Windows, Linux & Mac
– How to Fresh Start Kodi 17.4
– XBMC / SPMC Best Builds
– Easiest Method Ever

Link for Ares Wizard (Diggz Fire Builds – Xenon X7.1):

Get Kodi On Your Apple TV 4, iPhone or iPad Forever Without A Developer’s Account

Kodi 17.4 / 17.3 / 17.2 / 17.1 Krypton is a new version. It has almost every movie and TV show ever made available. No need for downloading and/or watching ads – everything is streamed and ad-free.

Also includes Live TV, Free IPTV Stalker, TVAddons and Live Sports. Channels like: CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, CNN, C-SPAN, BBC, Bloomberg, PBS, Disney Channel, Nick Jr, Cartoon Network, Kodi Solutions, Bravo, Toon, TV Land, TNT, TMC, AMC, ASBYT, TBS, FX, Sci-Fi, Science, Discovery, NASA, History, Hallmark, Lifetime, Mystery, SoapNet, Romance, Shopping Network, MTV, Newtechevolution, Entertainment, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, ESPN

Don’t forget to *SUBSCRIBE* to KODI NO LIMITS!! **
————————————————————–
*CLICK BELL ICON* next to SUBSCRIBE to stay informed **
————————————————————–
** LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE!!! SHARE!!! SHARE!!!

Best kodi build 2017, best kodi build september 2017, kodi best builds 2017, kodi best builds september 2017, kodi addons 2017, best kodi build ever, best kodi build of all time, kodinolimits, top kodi addon 2017, live tv kodi, best kodi live tv addons, best build for fire stick 2017, best fire stick build september 2017, best iptv 2017, kodi sports, sports on kodi, fire stick sports, kodi on firestick, fire stick kodi, live tv on kodi, kodi movies addons october 2017, kodi live iptv addons 2017 computer hardware & software.

——————————————————————————–
Related Links:

Kodi or XBMC

Install NO LIMITS Magic v7.7 Build – Best Kodi Build Ever by KodiNoLimits

1. Stephen Cornelious says

Excellent video as always! Everyone thumbs up and subscribe

2. Sean and Sasha Crayton says

My firestick keeps shutting down every time I get to diggz. Any solutions?

3. Flor Orduna says

how can I put kodi app on the home screen, I already launched it and didn't work

4. Tanya Reynolds says

very well. how do I get authorization for starz etc

5. MissThoseTimes says

Does this setup work on kodi 16.1? After I successfully installed it on kodi 16.1, I can't see some of the thumbnails and there is a prompt asking for a pin. Do I need to enter the pin too?

6. Marilynn's Corner says

The XENON build is WEAKK !!! You watch two movies and it starts freezing. IT does NOT have all the up to date TV shows and its slow..This is NOT the best build, don't do it !

7. Abegel Aguilar says

Hi thanks for sharing ur videos and can i install Pinoy channel to this builds?

8. thoughtank101 says

This awesome, but i think it would be best to make a U.S. version that contain U.S. channels and sports only, apart from this all English ones.

Its not that i don't like them, its that a lot of them don't seem to work for us, the only thing i don't like, is tons of soccer channels, lol. I know how important soccer is to Europe, but not so much in the U.S. at least not yet.

9. thoughtank101 says

Need clarification, when you say you recommend that you have 2GB RAM, do you mean that the device have a total of at least 2Gb RAM or that you have at least 2BGs recommended usable by Kodi for your device? in order to use this build.

10. mark40511 says

In Exodus – under "genres/game shows/lets make a deal……..no steams are available?

11. Royanna Williams says

I have a question? Every time I do an add-on, I never see the Kodi screen like in your tutorial nor do I ever see the "select settings" screen before installing from the zip file. It just goes straight into the install. Is that right or wrong? I have both the Amazon. stick and tv box.

12. Len Ricupero says

Great video….

13. Mark Fletcher says

I went through the tutorial and everything downloaded etc. the file was like 298mb anyway, now I have ares wizard and no clue how to make my screen match your tutorial haha. I think I downloaded pulse inside of ares wiz. newbie dying here, help!

14. Godfather44055 says

I find Setvnow to be the most advance iptv service out there with an amazing picture quality, for only $20 a month and can be installed on 3 devices for that same price, the 14 day trial is no longer available, you can now get 3 day trial which is plenty of time for you to be convinced about this great service. pay per view, nba, mlb, nfl, nhl all included, all premium channels included, it is an amazing service. feel free top try it out, website below.

15. Andi Hodges says

THE Best Instructions on the Internet!

16. Mickey Mania says

This shit don't work

17. Joan Leslie says

Great tutorial… thanks …

18. gamefanatic says

running Windows 7, trying to install ares project from repository but keeps loading forever.i can leave by pressing escape but how long am I supposed to let it go for.its already hitting twenty minutes

19. mike ortiz says

love the video but can't way h regular channels help

20. Ty Foster says

thanks a lot for the easy walk through of this installation! ive tried so many different ways to get addon since my firestick had reset! ive had a firestick for many years now basically since they out! now you have gotten me back to waqtching my firestick ive went months without it due to the update and not knowing how to get new addons.. THANKS ALOT

21. Cj Brown says

I keep geting real movies error check log for information seems like all these builds are junk and I'm usin ip vanish some real help would be nice

22. elscarface says

Covenant not working not this build

23. Peter Robinson says

24. Meli C says

Great video!! However, as of today (7/21/17) addons like Elysian, Bob, Exodus are not working. I keep getting a message stating "no stream available". When this happens do you just try another build? Please let me know. Thank you.

25. dirk defoor says

real movies addon not working can you help me

26. Erce Sargin says

It worked, but I have no exodus. How do I get that?

27. Jeffrey K says

Got it installed on my phone. At 16:00 or after. You say press home. Where is it on my phone lol? I am lost.

28. Buddy LaJuett says

Excellent instructional video. Best one I have used. No problems, just follow along the video.

29. Robert O Donnell says

guy is any1 finding that kodi is taking ages to load anything I have used 3 different builds and have the same problem. sometimes I can't get anything to load this has only started in the last week r so.

30. bbr620 says
  31. Nick DeWalt says

My kodi with Xenon/ diggz build is very hard to operate now. All my favorites are there but will not open when I select a show or movie. Can't search anything either. I followed step by step this vid. First day or two it was awesome now it sucks….. What's happening ?

32. Dewayne White says

Well we just have to wait until they come with something new, for right now it's down, one thing I noticed we have to get it right away if not you lose out until they update or put out a new build.

33. darryl hardee says

When will y'all have a new update of this built

34. Dean Carlo says

not working.
    I used the http://ares-repo.eu on the step on installing from repository, i installed the ares wizard l and clicked open. then a pop up window showed area wizard "downloading ares wizard-module". i waited more than 30mins but nothing happened. anybody else experienced this?

35. Ken Eiden says

I'm getting at 404 error when selecting the Diggz Fire Builds. Has something changed?

36. David Jones says

well done for your effort but sadly not working .. i get a ..invalid zip url..
    also not in the ares build listenings, but thank you for all your hard work

37. Dan Densmore says

Somebody PUHLEEEAASSEE bring it back. Best Build ever. Even if someone takes it over like Genesis

38. Marney Smithies says

i dont have a fire stick, but do have ares wizard, can i use the xenon build? i am new to all this 🙂

39. Skylynn Clark says

well got to finding the build – there is no digger firestick – does it matter that I have an android box?

40. buff24seven 365 says

As of last week this build is no longer available not sure when it will be back just a heads up folks.