ARES WIZARD!! NEW Install (OCT 2017) BEST Kodi 17.4 Builds, Repos & Addons. NEW LINK! Easiest Setup

NEW ARES WIZARD!! Install (November 2017) BEST Kodi 17.6 Builds, Repos & Addons. NEW LINK! Easiest Setup Ever!!

➜ S U B S C R I B E ➜
————————————————————–
** If you Like This Video, hit the LIKE button!!
————————————————————–
** For those that have asked to donate a few coins to the channel:
PayPal Donation: **

– No Weblinks
– Step-by-step Tutorial
– XBMC / SPMC Best Builds
– Easiest Method Ever

NEW Source Link for Ares Wizard:

Alternate Source Link for Ares Wizard:

Get Kodi On Your Apple TV 4, iPhone or iPad Forever Without A Developer’s Account

Kodi 17.6 / 17.5.1 / 17.5 / 17.4 / 17.3 / 17.2 /17.1 Krypton is a new version. It has almost every movie and TV show ever made available. No need for downloading and/or watching ads – everything is streamed and ad-free.

Also includes Live TV, Free IPTV Stalker, TVAddons and Live Sports. Channels like: CBS, NBC, ABC, Fox, CNN, C-SPAN, BBC, Bloomberg, PBS, Disney Channel, Nick Jr, Cartoon Network, Kodi Solutions, Bravo, Toon, TV Land, TNT, TMC, AMC, ASBYT, TBS, FX, Sci-Fi, Science, Discovery, NASA, History, Hallmark, Lifetime, Mystery, SoapNet, Romance, Shopping Network, MTV, Newtechevolution, Entertainment, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, ESPN

————————————–
– The Black Box
– SilenceRom

————————————–
Best Add-ons included:
————————————–
– Covenant
– Stream All The Sources (SALTS)
– Elysium (Zen)
– Castaway
– Project Free TV
– TV4ME
– TeeVee
– dexterTV
– Marvin
– SportsDevil (Live Sports & PPV)
– NJM Soccer
– MoneySports
– UK Turk Playlists
– Super Favorites

Best kodi build 2017, best kodi build november 2017, kodi best builds 2017, kodi best builds november 2017, kodi addons 2017, best kodi build ever, kodinolimits, best kodi build of all time, top kodi addon 2017, live tv kodi, best kodi live tv addons, best build for fire stick 2017, best fire stick build november 2017, best iptv 2017, kodi sports, sports on kodi, fire stick sports, kodi on firestick, fire stick kodi, live tv on kodi, kodi movies addons, december 2017, kodi live iptv addons 2017 computer hardware & software.

——————————————————————————–
Related Links:

Kodi or XBMC

Install NO LIMITS Magic v8.3 Build – Best Kodi Build Ever by Kodi No Limits

1. Lisa Apollo says

Like it!! ?????
    Excellent tutorial. Very easy to install.

2. billy blaa says

Could finish this video in 5mins

3. wildetiger x says

So easy to understand.Excellent tutorial!

4. jay ize says

no limits has been my favorite build but since the breakup of phoenix its missing my fav addon = {one242415} how can i get this on my no limits build or even as stand alone on android box h96 pro plus 3g 32gb please any help would be forever gratefull.

5. Amanda Stephens says

any suggestions when ares-repo.eu doesn't work?? I have tried several times and it keeps failing to install. HELP

6. Deandre Jones says

its not working on my android box when I try to install from zip and I have tried both links please help

7. L A S says

I always get a "failed to install" message when I enter the http://ares-repo.eu and try to install .ares to get the wizard but cannot install from the zip file. Is that URL still good? I need help! Trying to install builds for Christmas gifts on the smart boxes but all are giving me the same "failure". Usually I get a quick notice that it is installed. What is going on with KODI?

8. jeetfromusa says

9. Michael Pizano says

Hey Kodi No Limits, I have a Kodi support, buy and sell page, always supporting you, hoping you can scratch my back, Thank you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1855151414795309/?source=create_flow

10. L A S says

It works! Thank you!

11. Justin Douglass says

Ok when I click on Ares Wizard I get an error that says Ares Wizard Error Check
    The Logs For Information. Ugh I've literally been trying to watch TV thru Kodi all day and I can't get it to work. Have tried several repos and nothing, I had it working on a previous phone and prior Kodi build of course and I tried to set it all up on this phone and it won't work for ish. So frustrated!

12. deboman81 says

What build is better No Limits or Wookiee build?

13. jgibman1 says

When I get to the click Aries Project which is section at 2:52 of your video I see a blue rotating wheel in the center of my screen that I've been watching spin for almost an hour. Would you happen to have the solution for this issue?

14. Marmoo says

If you have free minutes on your phone and need easy cash $$$$
    Don't waste your unused minutes, turn them into CASH!
    Earn cash and other rewards with your monthly unused phone minutes simply by listening to internet radio broadcasts
    Payout every month!!

15. shirish patel says

still not able to install areez as of nov 17/2017 goes afar as install from zip file. after that when you try install from repository,it gives a message, could not connect to repository. please help.

16. Amy Stewart says

You should do a tutorial on http://www.iptvnow.website/ and show people how easy it is to get 500+ LIVE Premium Channels including HBO, CNN, Fox, MTV, A&E, Tree House, Nick.. PPV Events, LIVE Sports, Adult Entertainment and Thousands of On Demand Video. They even offer a FREE Trial with no credit card needed, Works on Android, Windows, Smart TV's, Tablets, Roku, Computers & More…..
    And you could make some $$ promoting it 🙂

17. Firbeck2009 says

Ares Wizard is not working anymore?

18. Jeffrey Mauthe says

I would just like to say thank you ma'am for such an awesome video I have watched other videos until I have got to yours and I have to say yours is the best you explain it step-by-step for these people like me that doesn't know what they're doing so I thank you for that I'm having a problem though when I get to the zip line it's not downloading nothing I tried all three of your paths and they don't work I don't know what to do help thank you and God bless you keep up the great work sincerely Jeff

19. Banae Williams says

Hi…I'm trying to add-on ares but every time that I get to install from zip file nothing happens

20. piratefilmco says

http://areswizard.co.uk/ is working as of 11/20/2017 1:44pm DST it was down this morning